Tuesday, 2 March 2010

Bakla Ako

I wasn't sure if I was going to make this post.  It's a little embarrassing.  But then again, that's me.  Anyway, if I decide at a later date this was a teeny weeny mistake, I can always remove the post...  Naughty blogger!

Anyyywaayy you might remember I posted this HI-larious video I found on Youtube of some kid making a music video for a Filipino pop song from the 70s by an artist called Celeste Legaspi?  Well, I couldn't resist having a go at my own version.  Btw, the black screen at the beginning is intentional, be patient and your eyes will shortly be violated by my red hot dance moves.


For those of you who like that sort of thing, I am wearing in the video:

Outfit One
Agnes B stripy top with roll-up sleeves
Mjölk pleated shorts
Oliver Peoples sunglasses

Outfit Two
Vivienne Westwood pink shirt
Eva London leopard print scarf
Oliver Peoples sunglasses

Outfit Three
Unconditional cowlneck black top

Outfit Four
Jean-Charles de Castelbajac rainbow scarf
Unicorn headpiece of my own design/McDonald's
Anastasia statuette

Magandangabe!
Duck
xx

4 comments:

  1. There is an award waiting for you on my blog :)

    FASHION WONDERLAND x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are hilarious. I love that pink Vivienne Westwood shirt ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too, it's a shame it doesn't fit properly anymore and it has been relegated to the "costume" box... but hopefully my new diet will pay off :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha this rules! what language is that song?

    ReplyDelete