Sunday, 7 March 2010

Deutschland Deutschland

Just arrived in what will be my apartment for the next two weeks. It's pretty spacious, in fact almost as much as my usual place back in the UK, and they had left me some 'welcome' biscuits and sweets which I immediately inhaled (BA food was not so good...). Düsseldorf was ab-so-lutely freezing and there is quite a lot of snow everywhere, so it's a good thing I brought two pairs of boots with me :-) Hopefully I'll be able to find some interesting fashion things to blog about here when I'm not working, but also I have my final videos from London Fashion Week to get up on here too. And then finally finally finally I can post what I think about the shows so far in NY, Milan and of course, Paris! I have been watching the pics tweeted intently, but I just haven't had time to sit down and go through the collections in full, although I have an idea of which ones I think I'm going to like. Oh well, I guess we have a whole SIX MONTHS to discuss these collections to death anyway...

Tschüß
Duck
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment