Wednesday, 10 March 2010

Liberty / 10 Corso Como



Liberty held this party during fashion week to launch their latest collaboration with Italian store 10 Corso Como.  I only stayed at the party for a short while, despite my friends such as Vera Janakievska and Delphine Hervieu being there, because Anna and I had tickets to Eun Jeong's show that we didn't want to miss.  We totally lucked out though because we found out via the newspaper the next morning that Anna Wintour had come to the party later on!  Oh well, at least I can say I have breathed the same air as her...  Next season, next season... 

As for the collaboration...umm...eeehh...it's alright I guess.  A bit old-fashioned looking, don't you think?  Liberty is known for stocking and supporting many up-and-coming designers, I just don't know why they aren't so forward thinking in terms of the design when it comes to their own prints?

xx
Duck

No comments:

Post a Comment