Thursday, 28 April 2011

Henrik Vibskov knitwear


When I was in Berlin for the weekend visiting David, I took the opportunity to go to Agency V's press office and have a gander at their Autumn/Winter collections.  First on my list was Henrik Vibskov, whose The Eat show I caught in Paris in January.  What stood out for me then were the knits and I certainly wasn't disappointed seeing the pieces close-up.  I love the combinations of bright colours with darker, earthier tones in a weave that looks modern and yet traditionally Scandinavian.  I'm starting to think I better switch to a more intensive yoga routine so that I can pull off one of these knitted vests - at the moment I'm looking more like the epitome of skinny-fat than hipster slim!  I also spotted several other great brands at Agency V but I thought I'd save those for another post - the Vibskov knits deserve this space to themselves :-)


xxx
Duck

No comments:

Post a Comment