Monday, 2 May 2011

Celebrate good times!


Thank you to everyone who came out with me on Saturday to celebrate the incredibly depressing achievement of reaching the age of 25 - I am almost certainly now over a quarter of the way through my life :-S  But anyway, many thanks are also due to St Martin's Lane for hosting us!  The fabulous room upgrade, the Wii, the champagne, the meal at Asia de Cuba and then the dancing at Bungalow 8.  Oh, and the 5am room service call...  It's like a partying Mecca, with no need to go outside to soil my new Pradas.


At around 4.30am things got a little bit too much for some people...


My birthday outfit consisted of:

Black patent creeper by Prada
Black slim-fitted trousers by Jean-Charles de Castelbajac
Floral print t-shirt by Jil Sander
Spiked necklaced worn as bracelet, and a spike ring by Maria Francesca Pepe

xxx
Duck

No comments:

Post a Comment