Monday, 16 May 2011

New Looks for old bloggers


Those of you with blogs of your own might know that Blogger decided to fail on us at the end of last week, which means I have several posts stuck in a backlog to get onto the site before I can get around to uploading my photos from Eurovision.  So do prepare yourselves for a blogging onslaught...  And while I'm posting multiple pieces in one day, why not fit as many bloggers into one post as I can?  At the New Look press day last week, some of us bloggers got the chance to pick out our favourite pieces from the AW line-up and model them in front of Show Me Your Wardrobe's own Jackie Dixon.  Alex from Alex Loves found some fabulous hats and paired them with shoes in a matching colour, as well as her own bright pink pleated skirt from Whistles.  For my own nervous attempt at modelling I chose a massive brass owl necklace which complimented (I think) my Breton top, loose Marni trousers and Prada brogues.  Since I was in front of, rather than behind the camera, there isn't a picture of my outfit here yet, but I'm keeping my eyes peeled for any new posts on the New Look website...


xxx
Duck

No comments:

Post a Comment