Thursday, 12 July 2012

Christopher Shannon SS 2013


I'm sick. I've been working so hard lately, getting up at 6.30am to code, plotting graphs on trains, desperately scribbling away at my thesis, that it could be discovering my supervisors don't think I've produced a big pile of crap meant my body has relaxed and succumbed to whatever bacterium the state of constant stress was fighting off. Or it could all be down to a certain Irish plastic surgeon. In any case, I've spent most of the morning trying to catch up on sleep and vitamins, hoping that I can be back to full health by tomorrow. I've set myself the simple task of coding a few Embedded Atom Method models for the afternoon. Shouldn't be too taxing...

Still, I need something stimulating to get me through the day. Beyond coffee and the usual, I'm surrounding myself with bright colours to keep my spirits up. Particularly these photos I took at Christopher Shannon's SS show a few weeks back. There's a Mexican fiesta going on with this sportswear right down (up?) to the piñata-inspired headpieces. It may never be warm enough to dress like this in Britain but who says I can't crank the heating up to 'blistering' and get loco in my living room?

*cough*


xxx
Duck

4 comments:

  1. Working as an web search engine freelancer may be better for
    their website maintenance and web search engine service for the promotion of brand through optimization services.


    My homepage: seo firm

    ReplyDelete
  2. We wazifa to get love back learn different coping strategies as children and hone them in as we grow up.
    The teenagers are trying to avoid.

    Take a look at my website; get her back

    ReplyDelete
  3. See to that not even by chance your plan gets tumbled which will hurt
    both of you have dealt with all emotional baggage and
    trauma from the past. Be honest with them how you feel before you set a
    boundary and taught others how you prefer to be treated special.
    Parents have told the Government they want sex education to emphasise the importance of
    'commitment and fidelity' within best body cleanse detox.


    Visit my homepage: detoxes

    ReplyDelete
  4. A game copying software is because on each Xbox 360 game, there
    is a link to call of duty toys increased aggression in teens who have played call of
    duty toys for many years. The films are rated Rm,
    and follow the directions from the manufacturers, such as growing up in the air suggesting," boys will be boys".
    The Midnight Ride Optional Objectives- Do not touch the ground/ - Stop the
    Patriot Messengers within 3 minutes/ - Stop the Kanien'keha:ka with non-lethal methods.

    Also visit my blog post when is call of duty black ops coming out

    ReplyDelete